We drove around to find a place for lunch and ended up in downtown Half Moon Bay at a place called Chez Shea. We had Enchiladas Verdes o Rojos...best enchiladas ever. The food around the area is exponentially better than Florida. I know it seems like this is a food blog, but I figured that I'd share as much as I could and knowing that next week's entries will be filled with pictures of bruises, stitches, staples, and hospital beds.
We headed back to Mountain View after lunch and decided to stop by the Tesla Motors dealership and final production facility (in Menlo Park) that we drove by the first day we got here. These cars are impressive and get over 200 miles/charge. The cars were a little outside of our price range...but I did ask John for a white one.
Tomorrow is my cerebral angiogram...bright and early at 6am. I'll be laid up in the hospital for most of the day tomorrow.
Wow, you seem to be doing well and making me very jealous. That drive to Half Moon is the best! And yes the food out there is to die for. I think that was always my favorite part and of course visiting the vineyards. If you get a chance, go to Gilroy...it's the Garlic capital of the world. You can eat(samples) your way through the food and produce shops! Anyway, sounds like all is going well and the decision to go there was certainly the best. Glad to here your accomodations are nice too. And the mall...well once I discovered it no other would do. Luv ya, miss ya!
ReplyDeleteWay too nice there - I'll send snow!
ReplyDelete