Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Go Gators!

I know this post seems a little out of place, but tomorrow is the biggest game of the year. As a Purdue graduate, I never thought I would be rooting for Florida...but after being married to a Gator for the last few years -- it was inevitable.

So we will be sacrificing a few hours of sleep tomorrow to cheer on the Gators! I wish the game was on earlier for us older folks that have to work the next day.



We are still trying to get our lives in order here before we leave on Saturday. I found out that I have to hand over my badge at work on Friday. I guess they want to be sure you don't prematurely sneak back to work before you are authorized by the doctor. I pretty sure I'm not planning on doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment