Friday, January 9, 2009

Rise and shine at the crack of dawn tomorrow

I admit I have a few butterflies and my surgery date nears. I said my goodbyes at work today and turned my badges in. It was a little sad and felt like I was really leaving these people. I'm not one that likes a lot of attention, but it was nice to know everyone is wishing me and John the best of luck. Thank you all!

We are getting up really, really early tomorrow for a 7am flight out to San Jose. Tonight will be spent frantically packing and getting our house in order for our month long outing. Thanks to Strom for offering to take us to the airport in the morning.

On a light note...what an awesome game last night. Go Gators! Tebow and the Gators pulled off a great win.

No comments:

Post a Comment