Plans nearly set...5 days until takeoff
I called the company that handles employee Short Term Disability coverage. The reception between us even sounded like we were on opposite sides of the globe. It didn't seem to matter what part of the world they were in though...this person was not meant to answer any of my questions. I just hope I get my coverage resolved before I leave this weekend. I'm not confident about it. At least we have a place to stay with a mailing address and internet access when we get there.I'm saddened to have to leave our two cats alone at home for the next few weeks. Luckily friends of ours have graciously offered to take on cat duty while we are gone. Thank goodness. I will miss these two and hope they aren't too lonely.Raven is the younger more playful of the two.
Piper is the older (not too playful) who will require a little more care while we are gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment