I didn't sleep too well last night, but now that I'm out of the hospital I should get a lot more rest for the next few days. I got the bandage and a few staples (holding the bandage) removed yesterday. The staples weren't as painful as I thought they would be. At your own risk, you can click on the attached picture for a view of my incision.
I plan to take full advantage of my days off before Wednesday's surgery. I don't feel like my normal self yet...I still feel tired and drained, but plan to walk as much as my body can take. My follow up appointment with Dr. Steinberg is on Monday afternoon. I expect to find out then what the recovery period for next surgery will be.
Thanks for all the cards and well wishes. Thanks to Bldg 24 for the flowers that was a really nice surprise!! It's amazing how the smallest things can brighten your day.
No comments:
Post a Comment