I haven't researched any of these test yet, but here they are:
1. Cerebral Angiogram
2. CT Angiogram or Head and Neck with perfusion studies
3. MRI Brain with Nova Sequencing
4. Brain Nuclear Spect Scan-2 day study
5. Neuropsych Testing
6. Clinic Consultation with Dr. Steinberg
7. Pre-operative lab work and anesthesia consultation
Bob said that I would need to be at Stanford Medical Center at least 4 working days prior to the surgery date.
Thanks to John's persistence on the matter...our Benefits representatives, at work, are currently working with the new health care provider (who is covering us starting 1/1) to get my insurance info to Stanford Medical Center. We are doing everything we can to guarantee a surgery date in January. I am hoping for word tomorrow on the status from my Benefits representative. I have my fingers crossed for some good news tomorrow.
Bob said that I would need to be at Stanford Medical Center at least 4 working days prior to the surgery date.
Thanks to John's persistence on the matter...our Benefits representatives, at work, are currently working with the new health care provider (who is covering us starting 1/1) to get my insurance info to Stanford Medical Center. We are doing everything we can to guarantee a surgery date in January. I am hoping for word tomorrow on the status from my Benefits representative. I have my fingers crossed for some good news tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment