Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Schedule for the 1st week at Stanford

John and I are flying out on Saturday, 1/10, since I have a week's worth of testing prior to my 1st surgery on 1/20.

Here's what our schedule looks like when we get there:
  • Monday, 1/12, am: Bloodwork
  • Monday, 1/12, 10am: MRI of Brain w/ & w/o contrast w/ NOVA sequencing
  • Monday, 1/12, 1:45pm: Appt with Dr. Steinberg
  • Monday, 1/12, 3:30pm: Anethesia Appt
  • Tuesday, 1/13: Free Day!! - no test scheduled as of yet
  • Wednesday, 1/14, 6:00am: Cerebral Angiogram (I was hoping I wouldn't have to go thru this again)
  • Thursday, 1/15, 8:30am: Neuropsychological Testing
  • Thursday, 1/15, 12:45pm: Ultrasound Lower/Legs R/O DVT's
  • Thursday, 1/15, 2:30pm: Nuclear Brain Spect Scan w/ Diamox
  • Friday, 1/16, 8:00 am: Nuclear Brain Spect Scan w/o Diamox
  • Friday 1/16, 3:00pm: CT Angiogram of Head and Neck w/ CT
  • pending: Trans Cranial Doppler
Not really much time to relax before the surgery.

Edited on 1/1/09: Some of my test times were rescheduled. I updated the date and times above.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment