Tuesday, February 17, 2009

one more test...hope all goes well

I know I haven't posted in a few days. it's been frustrating trying to work thru the pain. i'm still using the walker but was able to walk a bit without it. I still haven't proven I can sit long enough to endure a plane ride home which is all I want right now.

I have one more test today of the spot on my chest...i'm really hoping all goes well and it turns out to be of no concern. this has been a longer and rougher journey than I ever anticipated. I am glad that John has been here for all this. My mom and brother have been extremely helpful too.

thanks again for all the uplifting comments. I can't thank everyone enough for all the support.

keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. You have really been through a lot...we're thinking of you daily and praying for your recovery. I know it's tough being there so long, but I am thankful that you were still there when you began experienceing these problems. It sounds like the Dr. is trying hard to figure out the issues and get them resolved. Hang in there...hopefully it won't be to much longer.

    ReplyDelete