Again, I'm having John type because of the chest tube. It's a thorn in my side. Getting up and walking requires a pain killer shot to take the edge off. At least the pain in my chests masks the pain in my head. My head wounds are healing well. A little Tylenol does the trick to make them feel OK. I only need the hard stuff for chest tube.
I got up once to go walking today and need to start going more.
Finally, I've got my own room. I slept a lot better last night w/o a noisy roommates.
Besides the punctured lung, they're a little concerned about the fluid leaking from my nose. It is likely Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF). I won't be allowed to leave the hospital until all the leaks are plugged.
By now, all the nurses know me and treat me well.
We're stuck watching the Super Bowl in the hospital. No wings for John (John's words).
I can't wait to get out of here and eat some good food. The hospital cafeteria is Sodexho. It could be worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment