Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a weekend

This has been the best weekend in Nor Cal this year. We actually had fun and the weather was perfect. Even though I couldn't do anything too extreme because of my angiogram from Thursday, we still had a great time.

Saturday:
  • Drove up to Napa Valley and visited V.Sattui Winery. John did the wine tasting, but I passed knowing I would turn red as a strawberry if I drank anything. Had lunch there at the picnic area.
    IMG_2052

  • Went to In-n-Out for dinner. (Mike - here's a picture of our meal....does this count?)
IMG_2126
Sunday:
  • Drove up to Muir Woods National Monument to see the Redwoods and do some light hiking.

  • IMG_2158
  • Parked at the north end of the Golden Gate Bridge and walked across the bridge.

IMG_2259
  • Tried to eat a little healthier and went to Whole Foods for dinner.
Tomorrow I have two more appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment