Monday, August 3, 2009

Going back to Cali

I am headed back to Stanford next week and I'm not too excited about it. I would rather stay here to be honest.

My test schedule for the week is as follows:
Wednesday - Blood work
Wednesday - Nuclear Brain Spect Scan w/ Diamox
Wednesday - MRI of brain w/ and w/o contrast w/ NOVA sequencing
Thursday - Cerebral Angiogram (only my 4th one in less than a year?!@#!)
Friday - Neuropyschological Testing
Friday - Nuclear Brain Spect Scan w/o Diamox
Monday - Trans Cranial Doppler
Monday - Clinical Appointment with Dr. Steinberg

I'm also supposed to have an MRA of my heart, but I haven't heard back from Stanford yet. We are staying closer to the hospital this time which will be much more convenient.

I'm hoping for good news this time around. The clinical definition of the disease is that it is bilateral...meaning it presents itself on both sides of the head. So far I am a unilateral case and haven't shown signs on the other side of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment