Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend update

It was great having a three day weekend. Friday we went mountain biking in the morning. I can't wait until the weather starts to cool off here. The humidity was horrible. I think we logged over 7 miles at the Grapefruit Trail and Turkey Creek. We went indoor rock climbing in the afternoon. My arms were so sore afterward. Then went out for sushi for dinner. Great day overall.








Last night we went to another Classic Albums Live series concert featuring the Queen: A Night at the Opera album. The concert was great. I didn't know too many songs, but thought the band did an awesome job.

Any hopes of mountain biking today is suspended at the moment. It's pouring cats and dogs right now which will help cool things off a little.

As for Moyamoya related news:
I have been keeping up with the message board on Moyamoya.com and learned that one of the members is currently suffering from infections on both bone flaps after the bypass surgery. From what I've read, this person will require surgery to remove the bone flaps and have them left off for 6 months (!@#$!) before the doctors go back in to put in synthetic bone plates. My surgical complications feel small to what this person is dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment