We tried to focus on the blue trails (more difficult) than the yellow trails (easier). I started hurting during the first 4 miles and I wasn't sure how we would be able to get in another 16 miles again. I blame the humidity on this one. My legs started cramping at one point. We ended up covering 15 miles yesterday with another session at the Vortex freestyle area in between.

John was even got an "Aw sick!!" from a group of UF students that were in full face helmets and pads.
We got back home and rushed to clean up, before we went out to meet up with Laura/Bill and other Gator fans to watch the Florida vs. Kentucky football game. We ended up packing on any calories we burned earlier in the day. Let's just say the menu consisted of philly cheese steaks, french fries, wings, and beer.
No comments:
Post a Comment